Fiber optical transmission laser welding machine is a laser welding equipment which couples the high energy laser beams into the optical fiber, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding.
It’s more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site. The laser beam can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, can be multi-beam processing at the same time, for more precise welding provides the conditions.
1.Optional CCD camera monitoring system, easy to observe and precise positioning.
2. Uniform energy distribution of welding spot, the best spot needed for welding characteristics.
3. Adapt to a variety of complex welds, spot welding of various devices, and within 1mm sheet of seam welding.
4. Customized automatic fixture for mass production.
1. Imported gold cavity, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, life 8-10 years, xenon lamp life’s more than 800 million times.
2. Non-contact processing, stress free, noiseless, no pollution to the environment, which belongs to the green processing.
3. Using optical fiber transmission, can realize remote welding, conveniently to equip with automatic welding workbench, manipulator, assembly line and other equipment together to work. More uniform light spot and more beautiful solder joints after the light transmission.
4. Supports time spectroscopy and energy splitting or a combination of these two spectroscopic modes (customizable). Multi-channel fiber output, up to 4 fiber at the same time, significant cost savings, improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
5. Excellent spectral system minimizes energy loss to ensure that the laser energy of each fiber is almost the same.
6.Variety of detection and protection measures using, greatly avoid the faults may caused by a variety of external factors or human misuse, to protect the equipment can be more long-term stable operation.
7. Touch screen input, friendly human-computer interaction makes setup and operation easier. The operating system is easy to learn and easy to operate.
8. A variety of input and output signals are very easy to achieve the machine's automated production and assembly line production.
9. The communication function monitors all data of the laser.
Laser welding can be used in welding stainless steel, aluminum, copper, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium and other metals or alloys, can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, such as: copper - brass, titanium - gold, Titanium - molybdenum, nickel - copper and so on.
Laser welding is widely used in the IT industry, medical equipment, communications equipment, aerospace, machinery manufacturing, battery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, craft gifts, household appliances manufacturing, tooling, gears, automobile shipbuilding, watches and clocks, jewelry and other industries.
Why choose us
Packaging & Shipping
Details determine quality!
1.Which incoterm can support?
All the incoterms can support, we will select suitable freight as your request.
2.What is the guarantee period?
General is one year, can extend by discussion, we will free take charge of any problem within guarantee period(except man-made damage). outside the period we will still do our best to help to keep the machine running well.
3. How to use the machine?
Operation instruction and video will help you to use the machine, also our engineer will teach you any timeby email when you are confused.
TT, Paypal, Western Union. Other payment need confirm with us.
1.Any question with prompt reply.
2.Welcome to send samples for test, we will freight free to send it back.
Please tell us what materials will be processed? The size and thickness?